Lottery terms & conditions
varvis® coffee to go cup lottery
Participation and organizer
The organizer of the varvis® lottery is Limbus Medical Technologies GmbH, Lindenstraße 2, 18055 Rostock, Germany (hereinafter referred to as the organizer). Participation in the lottery is governed exclusively by the following conditions:
- Any person over the age of 18 is eligible to participate. Employees of the organizer and their relatives are excluded from participation.
- Participation in the lottery is only possible in the period from June 6 - July 10, 2020. Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- Participation in the competition takes place via the website www.varvis.com/eshg2020 (hereinafter referred to as the website).
- Any person wanting to take part in the competition must fill in his/her email address in the competition form.
The following prize will be raffled among all fully completed registrations:
- one of ten varvis® coffee to go cups
The winner will be notified by email by July 17, 2020 and must confirm receipt of the notification and claim the prize by July 24, 2020 using the contact channels specified in the notification, otherwise the prize will be awarded to another participant of the competition.
The claim to the prize cannot be assigned or transferred. The prize is neither payable nor can it be supplemented or changed.
Exclusion from participation
- In case of a violation of these conditions of participation, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants from the competition.
- Furthermore, the organizer reserves the right to exclude participants who make use of unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation (in particular collective or multiple entries). This is the case, for example, if automatic scripts, hacker tools, Trojans or viruses are used or if a participant gains an advantage by other unauthorized means. Furthermore, untrue personal data and the use of "fake profiles" can lead to exclusion. In such cases, winnings may also be subsequently withdrawn and/or reclaimed.
Premature termination or cancellation of the lottery
The organizer is entitled to cancel, suspend or modify the lottery prematurely if unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the organizer occur, which make the original implementation difficult or unreasonable for the organizer. These include in particular, but not exclusively, the unauthorized intervention of third parties, technical problems with hardware or software that are beyond the control of the organizer, as well as infringements of rights that are directly connected with the execution of the competition, in particular manipulative intervention in the course of the competition.
The organizer collects and uses the personal data of the participants exclusively within the legally permissible framework. Details on the type and scope of data processing are set out in the data protection declaration, which can be accessed at www.varvis.com/privacy-policy.
Liability of the organizer
The following exclusions and limitations of liability shall apply to any liability of the organizer for damages, notwithstanding any other legal requirements for claims:
- The organizer is liable without limitation if the cause of damage is based on intent or gross negligence.
- Furthermore, the organizers liability is limited to breaches of essential obligations caused by slight negligence, the breach of which endangers the achievement of the purpose of the contract, or to breaches of obligations the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper execution of the competition and on the observance of which the contracting parties regularly rely. In such a case, however, the scope of liability of the organizer is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
- The organizer is not liable for the slightly negligent breach of other obligations than those mentioned above.
- The aforementioned limitations of liability do not apply to injuries to life, body and health, to a defect after the acceptance of quality guarantees for the quality of a product and to fraudulently concealed defects. Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
- The exclusion or limitation of liability of the organizer also applies to the personal liability of representatives and vicarious agents of the organizer or his employees.
Legal recourse is excluded.
Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.